Monday, June 15, 2009

These Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

and one cute 9 year old boy who loves to hang with them. While Ken was off catching a whoppin' 95 fishies in the Salt River with the young men (he = priest advisor... I = beehive advisor... = SO FUN) and playing with his new toy...

I was off road tripping with:

this gorgeous mama who I love so much...


this beautiful sister-in-law who always makes us laugh


and this good-lookin' stud, who is so fun to be around!


First stop:

VEGAS!

Both Ken and I have family that live there! We of course could not pass up one of their delicious buffets! YUM!
Then, we were off to play some fun games at Circus Circus... and to reminisce of my sweetie's and my engagement night...


After all the fun and excitement of the Las Vegas Strip, we headed back to our hotel... finally arriving around 2 am... let's just say we missed our men... they know where to park!!!


The next morning we took the short drive up to St. George. Kristell, my sis-in-law served her mission there and was our excellent tour guide!


The beautiful St. George Tabernacle

Inside the tabernacle; the details were incredible


Representing where our two sweethearts served (Cody = Madagascar and Ken = Germany)... we sure missed them!




Final stop... Brigham Young's Winter Home... It was very beautiful and special to see!



What a fun trip! I'm so grateful to have a wonderful mother who blesses us with opportunities to take fun trips like this! I was sure excited to give my hubby a GIANT hug when I saw him again!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

What a fun trip, I love Vegas especially at Christmas time the shopping is amazing. I saw the D on the Mountain in St. George, Go Dixie thats where I went to college, its changed alot since i was there. Thanks for sharing your fun trip.

Ellsworth Family said...

Wow! What a fun trip! How great to spend time with your family. We miss you guys and are counting down until we see you (one day leas than a month)!!!