Wednesday, June 3, 2009

H-A-P-P-Y...

You aint got no alibi! We're hippies, happy, happy hippies! PEACE! :) This was our cute cheer for girls camp '09! We had a great time! The girls were awesome (we were sad to be missing a few) and I am so blessed to work with such wonderful leaders!

In our fancy tie dye t-shirts we made:
The whole group...what cute girls! :-)
LOVE the rock wall!
Jana, you always know how to make us smile...too cute...don't we have great leaders?!? :-) (This is about how we all looked after 1 or 2 seconds on this bucking bull)
Thank you (ALL young women and leaders) for such a fun time!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Kristel, I love you, I enjoy working with you so much and it was so fun at camp. I have no idea what my face is doing good job catching that on camera, and good job climbing the rock wall. Love the pictures!!