Monday, June 1, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth...

Part two of grad vacation brought us first to the beautiful Los Angeles temple. As soon as we left our cruise we headed straight to the temple and did a session. It was perfect. I was so happy to be there with my eternal companion.



After the beautiful visit to the temple we grabbed my laptop and found some wi-fi. One quick little visit on Priceline later we had ourselves two nights in a gorgeous hotel right next to Disneyland for a great deal. We were so excited to surprise my family because they were arriving that same day in Anaheim and had no idea we were there. We let them know that we were going to Disneyland with them the next day! They were so excited! Which brings me to lots of fun in a magical park...


Thank you family for making this day so fun!! We love you!



My sweetie got me the cutest Mickey ears! Class of 2009!



Stay tuned for final part of our grand adventure!

4 comments:

Jana said...

The Temple looks beautiful, I would love to go to that one someday. I love Disneyland and really loved Disney World too. Can't wait to see part 3!!

KC and Corinne Wray said...

So much fun!!!! Love you two!! MWAHH!XOXO

KC and Corinne Wray said...

SOOOO much fun!!!! Love you two! MWAHH!!!

Jill Rosenhan said...

Those temple pics are adorable! (and the header picture!) :)