Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful time of the year! I absolutely love the holidays! We love getting to spend time with family! Thanksgiving was super busy this year. We left Wednesday right after school and work and made it to Vegas around 9 o'clock their time (10 o'clock ours). We headed right to Ken's sister's house to spend the night. I got up the next morning around 4:45 (Ken around 5:30...ha ha) so we could head out by 6:30! We then arrived at our final destination, Provo, just in time to sit down to an absolutely yummy Turkey dinner! Phew! We got to spend the rest of the day there as well as that Friday. It was so nice to get to spend time with my cute sister Kaitie and with many of my extended family. It was back on the road Saturday morning, yet again around 6:30 to make it just in time to attend Ken's cousin's wedding in the Las Vegas temple. The temple was beautiful and it was so wonderful to be a part of their special day! the sealing was also such a sweet reminder of my sweetheart's and my special wedding day. We got to hang out in Vegas the remainder of the day and attended the happy couple's absolutely breathtaking reception! Finally, the next morning, Sunday, we got to sleep in (around 7 or 7:30) and packed up. We went to Ken's other sister's church for their sacrament meeting, then hit the road to finally arrive at our home sweet home! Wow! What a fun filled Thanksgiving weekend! Thank you to everyone for their amazing hospitality, sweet smiles, and fun memories! :)LOVE YOU!




On Friday we took some beautiful family pictures! This is just Ken and I being silly afterward! :)



2 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

How fun! Traveling is the best! I have'nt done it over any holidays.. but I'm sure one day that will change!
Oh, I love your hair!

Hawkes said...

So who had to take these silly pictures of you guys??