Monday, November 17, 2008

Caves n' Camping

Last weekend we headed over to Oracle caves with some friends! We got there late, set up camp and had a fun time roasting up some marshmallows, enjoying tasty pancakes, stacking up some sandwiches, and the boys fired up the grill for some yummy hot dogs! We also climbed around in some scary caves and rolled in style on a quad (my first time...SO FUN!).

After crawling through the dirty/muddy caves!
The girls!

*Thanks Bonnie for letting me steal your pics! We still haven't got our old school disposable ones developed yet! Ha! Ha! :)

7 comments:

meesherkin said...

Hey guys! Camping was so fun! I love your blog too :) Which one do you use? I noticed you have 2. But we definitely need to get together again soon! Let us know when you're not swamped with school and we will play :)

The Cattelain Family said...

Looks like fun! You guys are cute.

Amanda Stephan said...

Looks like fun...and dirty! ha ha. I'm glad you found my blog...your's is super cute too! We should all hang out sometime!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, precious memories on a disposable camera. Classy.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, precious memories on a disposable camera. Classy.

Hills said...

Looks like fun and cold! :) Good to see you guys are doing well!! We did it..we put up our Christmas tree and I don't ever want to take it down haha, it's so much fun to have up.

Hawkes said...

You stole my pictures!! ha ha How dare you! just kidding! ha ha So we seriously need to get the camping crew back together to play.