Monday, December 29, 2008

Forgotten Carols Tradition!

Every year for the past four years my dad, sister, brother (1 year) and I have participated as choir members in Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols! We love it and it has become such a fun tradition. So fun in fact that I brought my hubby on board as a choir member after we got married in 2007 and now its an even better tradition! Michael McLean and his cast always do a wonderful job depicting the true meaning of Christmas and even throw some humor in there! This year was no exception! For those of you who have never been to see this performance I highly encourage you to do so! It is so fun and a great way to get in the spirit of the holidays! :) Thank you to all of our family and friends who came to watch and support us! We love you!

Kaitie and I in the beautiful Orpheum theater in front of the stage

Got a little tired of posing...ha ha
Waiting to go on stage to perform...ha ha... it took a little while :)
The star performers themselves! :)
My sweetheart and I! We feel so blessed to get to be a part of this wonderful performance and tradition!

1 comment:

Jacob & Clarissa said...

That's really neat that you get to do that! It is an amazing program. (The fact that the first time I saw it was on my first date with Jacob has nothing to do with how much I love Forgotten Carols....)