Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Utah!

Ken, my family, and I all had a blast going up to Utah to visit Kaits! I miss you Kaitie! It was a nice long, fun drive! :) And we were so happy to get there! Especially after leaving at 3:45 in the morning from Las Vegas! Thank you Cam & Afton for letting us stay those two nights!

With Nana & Grandpa
Partying it up @ East High!

Beautiful fall leaves!
Ready to Rock n' Bowl!
Beautiful Kaitie and I...I miss my sister... :(
I LOVE my family!

Bluau
Gotta love it --- High School Musical 3!!



Kaitie's YUMMY birthday lunch!

AWESOME BYU game!

the end! :)

3 comments:

The Woods said...

Haha! Hey Ken - so I found a link to your blog on Elise Morrell's - crazy. How are you? It's been a few years. You look like you're doing great. Your wife is a cutie, too. Drop me a note sometime. I'd love to hear how you are doing:

welcometothewoodsfamily.blogspot.com
beeccadeanne@gmail.com

KC and Corinne Wray said...

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!

The Cattelain Family said...

It sure was fun to see you guys. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!