Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OUR GIRL!

That's right...on Tuesday, December 21st...we found out we are having a GIRL! We are beyond excited! My Mom, Dad, Kaitie, Ryker, Kelly, and Kevin all came to share this special day with us. We were all taken back to the ultrasound room. At first our little girl was so shy and did not want to show herself! She was crossing her legs. She would not move. The ultrasound tech had me lay on my side. She tried and tried to see, but our little one did not want anyone to see. The tech had me go to the bathroom to see if that would maybe help. While in the bathroom I wiggled and jumped up and down (what my sister did to help her little one move so they could see the gender). I came back and.... NO LUCK! The tech was sweet and told us that we could go see the doctor and then after that appointment we could come back and try again. Well, by this time my mom, dad, and Kelly had to get going. We had our appointment and then got called back to the ultrasound room. I really hoped she would cooperate this time. Well, almost immediately upon the ultrasound tech putting the instrument on my tummy she said, It's a GIRL! I guess she was just too shy in front of grandma and grandpa! :-) We are so in love with our little princess! We went to lunch afterwards and that night bought her first outfit and went to dinner! What an amazing day! Full of love and celebration!

So anxious to find out!
Yay! It's a girl!

No comments: