Friday, December 17, 2010

The Graduate!

My amazing hubby graduated from ASU! I am sooooo extremely proud of him! He has worked very hard and has accomplished so much! He worked (A LOT) on top of going to school and was still able to graduate with his bachelors in 4 yrs! I love you sweetheart and can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!

On the BIG screen!

With Mom and Dad Kuzdas

With Mom and Dad Wray

With Cody and Kristell

With Kaitie, Ryker, and Kevin (we missed you Austin)

With Kelly and Kevin

MY Graduate! :-)

At delicious Monti's to celebrate!

Fun gift basket I made for my graduate


Thank you to everyone for coming and for all your sweet and thoughtful gifts! But, most importantly...a HUGE thank you to everyone for their love and support through this part of our journey! We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: