Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Sweetheart!

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love and adore my sweet husband. I have to tell you the cutest thing he did not too long ago. I really wanted to make sure I posted it! So, this semester I am doing my OB clinicals at Chandler Regional hospital. I was taking my lunch break and called my hubby to talk for a little bit. My break was just about up and I was heading upstairs with some others from my group. Right before entering our floor, from behind I see my most adorable, handsome husband ---- a dozen beautiful roses in hand! It was like a dream. My sweetheart came from work to the hospital where I was and brought me roses. He told me he loved me and wanted me to have a good rest of my day! I am the most lucky girl in the world! I love you my treasure. Thank you for always treating me like a queen. I feel so blessed to know that I will be with you for time and all eternity. Hugs and kisses my love!

I love all of the wonderful adventures I've had with my Ken!

One of our many trips to the D-backs game



In the beautiful conference center
















Right before we sang in Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols at Gammage















Getting ready to hit the slopes

1 comment:

Jill Rosenhan said...

How sweet! One day I hope I have a hubby as cute as that! I hope things are going spectacular! :)

I am jealous of your cute blog!!