Friday, October 17, 2008

Conference Weekend!

I absolutely love conference weekend. I love the feeling of just slowing down life and spending the whole weekend with my hubby while enjoying listening to our wise and special leaders. My hubby and I also were able to meet with my family (missing my sweet sisters, Kaitie and Kelly :-( ) for lunch in between the Saturday sessions! MMMM...Olive Garden...delish! I hope everyone was able to hear the inspired words of our prophet and all of our leaders. :-)

3 comments:

The Cattelain Family said...

AHH! When I changed the background on my blog I lost the list of blogs I check and yours was one I forgot to put back on. I'm sorry! Now you're on and I will check you daily...so you better be good about updating! Can't wait to see you guys - we miss you!

Ellsworth Family said...

Yay, some updates! I was worried you fell off the Earth since I don't live close enough to see you personally! :0)
You guys are still as cute as ever! We sure miss you though- the boys say hello!

Ellsworth Family said...

Cute new layout! Now where are the pictures...? :0)