Monday, August 30, 2010

Outdoor Fun!

My sweetheart has been wanting to go camping/fishing for the longest time. So, we finally took a weekend and went with our fun friends, Jared and Candace, and set out to the black river! It was beautiful, to say the least! We set up our tents and did a little fishing the first night. Then, the next day hiked a ways to the good spots! Scary though...we ran into a rattlesnake while hiking! I can't remember how many I caught...around 10 or so. But, my hubby caught something like 25! It was so much fun to get out and enjoy the beauty of our earth!


Bear claw prints!









Sad...one of our poles broke. I kept on getting the hook stuck in rocks, seaweed, etc. Woops!

Beautiful! (and don't you love my hubby's fisherman hat...too cute)

2 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Looks like that was a blast! I see you are pregnant??! Congrats!!! I hope your cute family has a very Merry Christmas!

Rebecca said...

How scary! When I first read it I thought you were saying you caught 10 rattlesnakes and Ken caught 25 rattlesnakes! It took me a second to realize you were talking about fish! Sounds like fun!