Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Convocation Ceremony

kristel wray kuzdas
is excited to announce
she is a candidate for the degree of
bachelor of science
in
nursing
from
arizona state university
at the
college of nursing and healthcare innovation
convocation ceremony
friday, may fifteenth
nine o'clock in the morning
phoenix convention center
phoenix, arizona

ALL are invited! :)

I think this picture is hilarious because of the "eat well" writing. I guess that will be one of my plugs for nursing... "EAT WELL"


5 comments:

The Cattelain Family said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Ellsworth Family said...

WOOHOO!!
So how did it go? I wish we were there. :(
The boys and I are coming in August though, so we'll celebrate again then! :0)
Congratulations!

Jana said...

Congrats Kristel, what a great accomplishment, I heard your hubby took you off somewhere fun. You deserve it hope you are having a great time. Can't wait for camp.

Ellsworth Family said...

So I just got your announcement TODAY! Our mail is so crazy. I hope it all went well. You are now OFFICIAL! :)

sjbrown said...

congrats! that is really exciting! :D