Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cabin Fun!

Spring break... hanging out with 3 other couples (1 couple brought their adorable baby girl) in a beautiful cabin. We played games, ate delicious food, enjoyed rainy, but gorgeous weather, and raced wooden boats. And lets just say it was so hilarious to see the boys walking back and forth to the river to get water for the toilets so they would flush. My knight in shining armor...there to save the day! :)

Showing off the boat, "A Bug's Life" (I got to name that one...that leaf reminding me of the movie)
Second boat, "Blood Stripes" (Boys will be boys, while carving this boat he cute himself pretty bad. I was all worried and concerned and him, not all all...he even decided to bring his boat extra luck by putting some on the boat...ewww...but, it did win the final race)
Mmmm...so handsome!
Playing a game

The BEST way to end the day!

1 comment:

The Helms Family said...

Hey Kristel! How are you? You and your hubby are so cute! I am so glad I found you on here. I haven't talked to you in so long... What's new in your life? Well, I hope to heard back from you soon! Miss Ya, Holly